Allston Plantation is on the West side of Hwy 17, just south of Pawleys Plantation. It is on the southern end of Pawleys Island. Centex is the builder/developer of this community, and the homes seem to be on the large side. The properties are between 2000-4000 square feet, 3 & 4 bedroom community. The yards are somewhat smaller, making maintenance a little easier. Allston Plantation was established in 2006.
There is a monthly property owners association fee that includes clubhouse facilities, pool, tennis, trash pick up, and playground. Currently Allston Plantation's Property Owners Association fee is $137.00 on a monthly basis. The atmosphere is that of a family friendly neighborhood. Each property owners association has its own management company. Allston Plantation Property Owners Association is managed by Gold Crown Management: (843) 299-0260
Click to view photos of the Allston Plantation subdivision, then click on photos for larger view.
Allston Plantation Quick Facts:
- Newer subdivision within Pawleys Island
- Square footage of homes between 2000-4000 total square footage
- 3 and 4 bedrooms available
- Builder/Developer: Centex
- Monthly Property Owners Association
- Single Family Residential only
- Amenities inlcude Tennis, Pool, Clubhouse, Tennis, and Trash Pick-up.
- Paved Roads only
- Entrance is not currently gated
Sales Activity for Allston Plantation
- 2016 (thru June 30, 2016) 7 homes sold for an average of $296,929 or $120.84 per square foot, and 210 days on the market. Sold properties received an average of 97.36% of asking price. 28.5% sold by our company.
- 2015 4 homes sold for an average of $306,750 or $125.62 per heated square foot, and 144 days on market. Sold properties received an average of 97.15% of asking price. The Litchfield Company RE Sold 50% of these sales.
- 2014 6 homes sold for $311,133 or $94.61 per square foot, and 124 days on the market. Sold properties received an average 96.2% of asking price
- 2013 7 homes sold, average sold price of $254,142 or $86.88 per Square Foot and 134 days on the market (one sale was bank owned)
- 2012 4 homes sold, average sold price of $242,573 or $89.10 per square foot, and 186 days on the market
- 2011 3 homes sold, average sold price of $247,996 or $95.58/psf. Average 186 days on the market (one sale was bank owned property, or REO)
- 2010 3 homes sold, average sold price of $279,275 average sold price per square foot: $102.57 average 378 days on market (1 sale was a trust)
Click to see the current properties for sale in Allston Plantation.
If you are considering purchasing a home in Allston Plantation, please call to see the available homes. (843) (843) 907-8787