Litchfield Plantation Pawleys Island
A beautiful historic plantation with Plantation House circa 1740. Currently new homes are being built within Litchfield Plantation. The new development section is called Legacy Place. It is a low density neighborhood with 300 planned homesites to choose from. It offers the lowcountry ambiance so many people have fallen love with. Litchfield Plantation is deep in history and offers a landscape of live oaks, rice fields, marshes & ponds.
- Amenities include gated community, private Pawleys Island Beach House, Marina on ICW, swimming pool, tennis courts
- A total of 300 newly developed homesites
- Previously built homesites include 30 villas, 7 condominiums, and 13 single family homes.
- Subdvisions within Litchfield Plantation include Tucers Woods, Litchfield Plantation, and Legacy Place
- Tuckers woods includes villas & condominiums
- All subdivisions share the same amenities
- POA fee includes access to all amenities
- A lot of emphasis is put on natural preservation of Litchfield Plantation
- Prestigious neighborhood
SALES ACTIVITY FOR LITCHFIELD PLANTATION
2014 - 4 Homes Sold for an average of $342,250 or $85.98 per total square feet, with an average of 173 Days on the Market. Sold properties received an average of 92.6% of asking price.